Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Things I Just Don't Understand...


1. trader joes cookie butter. I just don't get the concept. What is it? How do you eat it? Do you put it on something? Everyone says it's delicious, but I haven't tried it because I just can't wrap my head around it. I love cookies, and I love butter. But cookies in butter form? I don't get it.

2. morning people. james is a morning person. It kind of makes me want to stab him in the eye. And then there's those people who don't like sleep. Period. That whole 'you can sleep when you're dead' thing? Yeah, I don't care. I can also sleep while I'm alive and am able to enjoy every blissful, sleep filled moment. And naps? They're the best. Any time/day of the week. Especially those hard core naps where you wake up and can't quite figure out what time and/or day it is for a second. Oh man, those are amazing and totally worth that post nap groggy feeling you always get.

via
3. people who have pets and no pet hair in their house. or on their clothes. or in their food. or everywhere that seems to always be covered in pet hair. I don't get it. Are they human? I don't think so. I always check myself before I leave the house and I'll think "hey, a couple dog hairs maybe, but not bad" and then I get where I'm going, look down, and realize I'm completely covered in dog hair. Wtf?!? I give up.


via

4. people who don't like pets. while we're on the subject of pets, I don't understand people who don't like pets. I totally understand people who don't have pets... and even people who don't WANT pets. I mean, come on, my house would be cleaner and I'd be a lot richer without them. But people who just don't like them in general? I don't get it. 

So there ya have it, just a few things I cannot seem to understand. Maybe everyone else gets it and I'm just totally missing something. If that were the case I wouldn't be surprised one bit. 

And also, I finally got a blog design! Thanks so much to Erin at Two Thirds Hazel!

3 comments:

  1. It's like Biscoff! Basically smushed up gingersnaps with oil and sugar. It's good on waffles. Plus you can do all kinds of interesting baking things with it, provided you dial back the sugar content of your recipe to compensate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girllll... first of all, I don't understand a LOT of things about Trader Joes. I feel like there is some kind of secret and I am not in on it. Secondly, I also do not at all understand morning people, lack of pet hair, and lack of affection for pets. If you figure any of those out, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, yes on all of these!! I was litereally nodding my head to every single one. We don't have a trader joe's, so I have never tried the cookie butter, but my twin sister loves it!

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://anchorsaweigh-ouradventure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete