Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Comments...

FYI...


It was brought to my attention that not everyone was able to comment on my blog. I'm *very* new to this whole blogging thing, so I had no idea. When I set up this blog I also linked it to my G+ page which enabled G+ comments. It seemed like a great idea at the time, but I didn't realize that only people with a G+ profile could then comment on my blog. Anyway, long story short I've since disabled that so that anyone can now comment. 

The down side to that is all the comments that had previously been left using G+ have disappeared. So all comments from day 1-now are gone :( So, if you left a comment before, its gone now. So sorry! It's not because I wanted to delete it, I just want my blog to be open to anyone.  

If you wouldn't mind taking just a second and commenting on anything so that I can know this is working & my blog is now open for commenting that would be great. Thanks! And thanks for bearing with me as I'm figuring this whole blogging thing out. 

**Any hints/tips/suggestions are greatly appreciated, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment