Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sweet Summer Sales

Everyone Loves a Good Sale...


This week I've been getting home from work late every night and have been too tired to even think about baking. Unfortunately, blogging didn't make the top of my priority list either. Sleeping has mostly been my only major focus. Anyway, I had some time tonight to catch up on some blogs and my email. My inbox is currently flooded with sale offers from some of my favorite stores. And then I thought, isn't this blog supposed to be about ALL the sweet things in life? Well, I think sales are pretty sweet. So, here's some sales going on this weekend at some of my most frequented stores. 

-Old Navy - Summer Sale up to 40% off
-J. Crew - up to $75 off your purchase
-GAP - up to 50% off
-Loft - $25 and under event + extra 50% off sale items!
-Loft outlet stores (not online) - extra 40% off
-Express - 40% off everything
-J. Crew factory - 40% off everything online 

Have you heard of Rent the Runway? It's a website where you rent designer dresses for events. I'm one of those people who buys nice dresses for events and usually only wears them once. Maybe twice. I signed up awhile ago but haven't had a reason to use it yet. They're currently offering $25 off AND free shipping.  Have you ever used them? 

I'm currently saving up $$ for a big trip we're taking out west this fall so do some shopping damage for me this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment