Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mid-Week Recap


Playing Catch Up...


I hope you all had a great Memorial Day Weekend! Winnie and I were busy farm sitting all weekend and then I worked until just after midnight on Monday and the 'normal' work week started yesterday so, once again, sleeping has been my #1 priority recently instead of blogging. Thankfully I'm headed into work a little later this morning so I've had some time to catch up on reading and decided to share some of my favorite sweet moments from this weekend since I don't have a recipe ready to share quite yet.














There were 6 horses, 14 baby chickens (so cute!) & 3 dogs at the farm. This little chicken actually loved to be held and every time you put her down she'd hop right back over. It was the sweetest thing. Winnie had the best time running around like a food all over the property and swimming in the pond. Oh, and of course eating horse poop. That was probably her favorite part of all. Disgusting.



This is how we both felt at the end of the weekend. Tired but happy. It was perfect weather to spend time outside.


And here's how Annabelle spent her weekend. Lounging in the sun on the deck and taking long naps because her life is just that exhausting.




So, there ya have it. Way more pictures of my dogs than anyone really ever needs to see. But they're cute & sweet and who doesn't need a little cuteness in the middle of the week? 
New recipe coming soon - a healthy chocolate chip oatmeal cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment