Friday, May 31, 2013

High Five For Friday!

H54F


This week has been long and exhausting. It wasn't a 4 day week for me as I worked a long 12+ hour holiday shift on Monday so I am very excited that Friday is finally here!



1.

2.

3.

4.

5.


1. I had to work on Memorial Day so I brought this cake in because if you have to work on a holiday you should at least get to eat cake while you're working! Get the recipe here. You'll love it, promise.

2. I rediscovered this gem of a picture when my little sister posted it on Facebook. She's not actually even in it because it was before she was born. As you can see, there's plenty of us. Including triplet brothers. Growing up was definitely interesting. But mainly, check out my older sister's awesome perm. 

3. Baby chickens! I was farm sitting over Memorial Day weekend and there were 14 adorable baby chickens. I'm heading out there again this weekend. Can't wait to see how big they've gotten! See more pictures from my weekend on the farm with Winnie here.

4. These were 2 of the 6 horses at the farm. 

5. It's been an exhausting week. When I come home from work Annabelle and I have been doing a lot of this lately. Can't say I hate it.


**Once again, linking up with Lauren this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment