H54F this week is hard for me. It hasn't been a particularly bad week, there just hasn't been anything particularly good about it either. It just been... a week. I'm glad its over though as I'm definitely looking forward to this weekend!
1. We've started house hunting again. Our lease is up this fall, and for multiple reasons we don't want to renew. I LOVE house hunting - or the idea of it, at least. The actual act of it can be rather frustrating. We're not sure yet it we will rent again or buy, so we've been in contact with a realtor friend to let us know where to even get started if buying is an option. We'd be first time home owners so we literally have NO idea of what's entailed in even LOOKING for a house to buy. Either way, it gives me more of an excuse to sit on the couch and browse houses online so, I'm content ;)
2. Had some serious FaceTime with this cutie this weekend (see more about that and other festivities from last weekend here). I've probably looked back at these pictures and the video of him saying everyone's names a hundred times this week. At least.
3. Winnie wanted to show off her favorite trick. You can tell how much she loves it by the joyous expression on her face. And yes, those balls are deflated - she catches them so hard they always end up caving in on one side. She still loves them though, which is good because those danged things are way too expensive to replace all the time. $12.00 for two rubber balls? No thank you.
4. There's no real reason for this to be in here except that Annabelle doesn't want to be left out. I didn't have to go to work until 9 most mornings this week so I got plenty of morning snuggle time with her. It's really the only time I like her. All other times, Winnie is my clear favorite. That's probably bad to say, I'm sure PETA will come after me, but if you knew Annabelle you'd understand. Let's just say her cuteness is just a cover. She's actually a very bad little dog!
5. These bad boys. I have a bad obsession with snickers ice cream bars, but never want to eat a whole one so when James came home from the store with these I was super excited. They're not as good as the snickers, but still delicious and the perfect size. Now begins the hunt for the mini snickers ice cream bars...
As always, linking up with Lauren Elizabeth. Hope everyone had a great week and has an even better weekend!