Friday, July 26, 2013

Five Big Things!

Hi Five - it's Friday again! It's so nice that Friday decides to come every week. This has been a long week - James has been working til almost midnight every night and I've been working long days, too. If I did a 'real' H54F post this week it would be really boring, so instead of 5 fun things that happened this week I'll do 5 things I'm looking forward to.


Source
1. Portland. My brother, SIL and nephew moved to Portland in January and I haven't seen them since then. We are heading out there in September just in time for his 2nd birthday and I cannot wait - I probably think about it every day! 

Source
2. On our way home from Portland we're stopping in Golden, CO for a few days for this little thing called my best friend's wedding! My college roommate is getting married!! We will all be staying at an inn together and I am so excited to be with all my girls again. 

Source
3. Born and Raised Tour! Right before we leave on our big trip out west we'll be seeing John Mayer & Phillip Phillips in concert! I loved PP from his audition on Idol and saw him in concert when he did his college tour this spring and he was phenomenal live. I'm excited to see him again with John Mayer.


4. Farmsitting. I'm headed back out to the farm for two weekends in August and can't wait. Winnie's excited too, she just doesn't know about it yet. Can't wait to see how big the baby chickens have gotten! Plus, Winnie has a blast and sleeps for days and I get paid so really, everyone wins. 





Source
5. Fall TV - specifically Homeland. Can. Not. Wait. I'm obsessed with this show. Probably to a fault. It's the sole reason I have Showtime. Luckily when I signed up for our new cable the guy just threw Showtime in when I said I wanted it only for this show. 


Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth as always. And Feeling Good Friday for the first time!

6 comments:

  1. omg i love love love homeland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw John Mayer in concert a few years ago when he played in Grant Park in Chicago for free. It was HOT but really fun :) I love his stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Farmsitting would be amazing! I always tell my fiance I wish we had a farm so our Morgan could run free all day and make friends with the farm animals :)

    Also, so envious of the concert!!! Looks like you have a fun few weeks ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I've never watched Homeland, however I did see Claire Daines here in Charlotte! I was star struck! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have a feeling farmsitting will produce some blog post worthy content!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading Friday favorites! I am a new follower and I look forward to reading more of your blog. I blog over at www.southernnewlywed22.blogspot.com so feel free to stop by and say hello soon!
    Have a great weekend!
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete