Anyway, onto the high five for this week!
1. I finally made a Recipes page. If you're looking for a super easy dessert that's terrible for you, go check it out. The banana pudding & vanilla pudding cake are by far the most popular. There are several gluten free options and even a vegan one on there though!
2. I actually made vegetables for dinner. And loved it - for some strange reason I was craving zucchini all week. I tossed some zucchini & squash in olive oil, salt, pepper & garlic powder and threw it in the oven. So easy and so good!
3. I finally got around to watching the premier of G & B. I cannot tell you how excited I am that this show is back on. I can't lie, I love trashy tv.
4. I did a bad, bad thing and went to the grocery store hungry. I only went in for paper towels, but somehow these ended up coming home with me. I don't regret it. Along with bad tv, I also clearly have a love for bad food.
5. Tomorrow is hair cut day. Is there anything better than hair cut day? I don't think so.
Hope everyone had a good week and has an even better weekend! As always, linking up with Lauren.