Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Winnie Wednesday #2

Remember way back when I decided to do Winnie Wednesday? Well, I really had no post ready for today and felt bad, but then I remembered it's Wednesday! That means I can totally cop out and do another Winnie Wednesday.

I was excited for a minute, and then I realized I don't even have anything to post about that. Oops. 


Since I have nothing to say, here's a picture for ya. Winnie is one of those dogs who generally looks like she doesn't have a brain cell in her head. Apparently, though, she was pondering some very deep thoughts at this particular moment in time. I'm sure it had something to do with her ball. I think that's the most complex her little thoughts ever get.

Anyway, happy Wednesday. Maybe I'll be back with something more useful tomorrow. 


6 comments:

  1. So cute! I bet my Morgan would love to play with Winnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the Walkabout. Your dog is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winnie is adorable. She is just taking it all in. How old is she?

    Charity
    The Word of A Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha how cute! My pup sits with her legs crossed like that too!

    xx Kait | ChickadeeSays | ChickadeeSays Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I think Winnie is adorable and her and Huckleberry would be the best of friends!!! :)

    ReplyDelete