Monday, July 29, 2013

The Most Exciting Weekend Ever

So, to follow up the most exciting week ever I had the most exciting weekend ever. During which I slept approximately 2 extra hours for every hour of sleep I missed last week. I mean, I seriously slept 500 hours this weekend. Maybe more. It was glorious. 

We did also hit up this burger place and it was also glorious. And 5,000 calories I'm sure. But their tater tots? Best thing I've ever eaten. It was ridiculous.  Seriously though, if there's a Bad Daddy's Burger Bar near you then you should go. Now. They also have a huge salad menu and sweet potato fries if you don't feel like giving yourself a heart attack in one meal. 

source
Of course we went home and took a 100 hour nap afterwards. Obviously that's the best thing to do when you've just eaten a weeks worth of fat & calories in one meal. Whatever, it was wonderful. Rest and digest, right?

Other than eat, we also took a trip to the outlets to return some things and I practiced some serious self control. I didn't even set foot in Loft or Banana because Lord knows I wouldn't have been able to help myself in either of those. I only ventured into J. Crew because we had to go in there... but I only bought 1 shirt and miraculously it doesn't look just like everything I already own. So, I consider that a win. 


Another win this weekend was this Firefly Pink Lemonade Vodka. In a mason jar, of course. I had all of about 2 sips of it before I fell asleep on the couch Friday night, but those 2 sips were delicious and tasted just like pink lemonade.

Saturday night we were supposed to break out our new Cards Against Humanity game with some friends but we turned into grandparents and went to bed at like 9pm. Well, maybe it was closer to 10 when we actually went to bed, but either way we were losers and cancelled on them. Lame.

Other than eat & sleep this weekend we continued on our attempt to rewatch all of Breaking Bad before the final season starts 8/11. I personally don't think we'll make it seeing as how we haven't even made it to last season yet. 

So, there ya have it. The world's most exciting weekend. Filled with sleeping and eating - my two favorite activities. 
Linking up with Sami's Shenanigans so that you all can have the joy of reading about my thrilling weekend ;)

5 comments:

  1. Ah there is nothing like an amazing burger! And sleepy weekends are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I saw your burger pic I knew it was Big Daddy's!! Best! burger. EVER!! Gahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pink lemonade looks devine! I want that handled mason jar :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that burger looks so good!!! I also haven't had pink lemonade vodka in ages and think I might need some this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete