Monday, July 15, 2013

Mexican Wrestlers?

Somehow it's Sunday night and I can't remember much of what happened this weekend. I'm having one of those moments where I'm trying to think back and am completely drawing a blank. A few things do stand out, though.

We finally saw Lincoln. It was good, but very long and seeing as how I was curled up on my couch I'm surprised I didn't fall asleep. Daniel Day Lewis was amazing and I cried a couple of times as per usual for me. Can't really think of a movie that didn't make me cry at some point. Embarrassing.

Saturday night I went out with some girlfriends for a friend's birthday. We went to a mexican restaurant and somehow this happened.



I'm not sure there's any explanation that would make sense so I won't really try. I mean, the place had these all lined up and who could resist trying them on? I think we look pretty fab.

Sunday? A completely lazy day. Had sonic for the first time in years - their tots are as good or maybe even better than I remember. Pretty sure there's nothing better. I had the good intention to tackle the scary, scary place that is my closet... but I napped and ate instead. It's the thought that counts though, right?!? Maybe next weekend... On the plus side I was on call for work all day Sunday and didn't get called in. That's always a good feeling.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Linking up with Sami and Molly.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that Lincoln was a bit long in parts, but Daniel Day Lewis was amazing in it - worth watching!

    ReplyDelete